Ferguson Wellman offers investment strategies for the specific needs that an institution requires in their portfolio.
For more than 38 years, we have served a wide range of institutions that include:
Working with a consultant or a board of trustees, we are tasked with managing a specific investment strategy or a balanced portfolio.
In addition to developing or adhering to an institution’s investment policy guidelines, clients seek our expertise in:
- Providing comprehensive financial analysis
- Determining and regularly reviewing asset allocation strategy
- Developing short- and long-term plans and cash flow/operating fund contingencies
- Educating boards and trustees in investment issues
- Planning distribution of grants
- Connecting nonprofits with community and philanthropic resources
- Providing institutional knowledge and guidance for new trustees
- Analyzing past market activity and forecasting future trends
- Committing to shared values in relation to community involvement
Our expertise and experience stems from more than three decades of managing assets for institutions and we have had no turnover on our investment team for 24 years. We stay apprised of the changing needs of institutions through leadership roles on more than 50 boards and investment committees our professionals serve on annually. In addition, five professionals comprise our investment services committee, which meets monthly to review and update best practices for serving our institutional clients.
If you are in the early stages of developing an investment search process, we can provide you with some sample RFPs to help you design a proposal process to best meet your needs.
If you are considering a change in you investment manager, we can provide information to your CFO, trustees or consultant about our investment expertise, process and performance. Understanding our approach to investment management may help you find clarity about any changes you may be considering.
Please visit our Investment Strategies page for more information on specific investment vehicles we’ve created and manage.
- About Us
- Individuals and Families
- Consultants and Professionals